You can download immediately. File access is instantaneous upon receipt of payment.
- PDF: This is a file that can be downloaded, opened, and viewed on your computer or tablet using the free Adobe Reader.
All my KNIT and CROCHET PATTERNS are FULLY illustrated with PHOTO to help you through each step to make it EASY for even BEGINNERS
Patterns is in a written form (with U.S. crochet terms) and include lots of pictures for every stage to make it easy for even beginners.
Skill Level - Beginner - you need to understand only the basic knit/crochet stitches and pattern instructions, and it works up really quick.
I work mostly with worsted weight yarn as it gives you an overwhelming choice of colors and is easy on your hands, eyes and time.
It works up really quick and is suited for all levels of expertise.
My Patterns includes:
- many pictures
-description of the special stitches
Instructions for purchasing:
1. Choose the pattern you like
2. Click button "Buy Now" and complete checkout
3. Your PDF crochet pattern with complete step-by-step instructions and pictures will be available for download instantly upon receipt of payment. Also, you will receive an email with the link to the pattern
4. Once you have downloaded the pattern you can save it to your downloads folder or desktop where you can store it forever for future use.
Safe, fast and virus free downloads guaranteed! (If you can't download your pattern, don't hesitate to contact me in the form provided here.)
Due to the nature of projects, I cannot accept returns or exchanges. All sales are final.
Cute Designs reserves copyrights on all patterns, text, and graphics including product descriptions and all text/pictures. When you purchase my digital pattern, you receive the right to use the design for sell any finished item you make from my patterns. Per copyright law, do not distribute or reproduce copies in any form. All Rights Reserved.
Please feel free to sell any finished item you make from my patterns.
I would appreciate a link to my blog http://cute-designs1.blogspot.com/ on your items page.
Please do not reproduce or sell the pattern.Happy Crocheting and Knitting!