Friday, October 7, 2011

Ladybug Baby Booties

Ladybug  Baby Booties 
 Crochet Pattern
4 sizes - Newborn to 12 months


0.99$
This listing is for the CROCHET PATTERN PDF file which will be emailed to you and not the finished product.
 Ladybug  Baby Booties Crochet Pattern includes all sizes, from newborn all the way to adult.
There is no shipping charge for this item as it is a PDF file and will be sent out within 24 hours of payment. If you don't receive it within 24 hours, please, contact me.
Ladybug  Baby Booties Crochet Pattern includes lots of pictures for every stage to make it easy for even beginners.
Due to the nature of patterns, I cannot accept returns or exchanges. All sales are final. If you have any questions, I will do my best to help you via email.
You can sell the finished item if you like. But please provide a link to my blog if you are selling your finished hats online http://craft-patterns.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by and please check the other items in my shop!
Happy Crocheting!!!     

1 comment: